Saturday 12 January 2008

Preface

Ten years ago I came across a illustrated Freemasonry book, called Freemasonry by W. Kirk MacNulty, in my local library and glancing through it, out of idle curiosity, I was surprised to find I was able to pick out Goddess symbolism within Mason images. Which I thought was a paradox; because Freemasonry is suppose to be a male dominated secret society. So why would an organization that purposely has steadfastly refused to allow female members within its ranks for hundreds of years, use Goddess symbolism? It didn’t make sense.
I am myself am not a Freemason so any knowledge and understanding from this book, comes only from my interpretation of Mason symbols. Though I have had a deep interest in Goddess religions for nearly 40 years, so I am looking at Freemasonry from this point of view. Yet if my interpretations of the symbols are correct, they tell a very different story about Freemasonry, than what the general public is led to believe. Goddess worship is not usually connect with Freemasonry, yet they even had the audacity to erect a giant statue of a Sun Goddess in New York harbour, which they called the Statue of Liberty.
Since then I have discovered I am not alone in realising there is a hidden Goddess within Freemasonry. I have since gone on the Internet and by simply typing - Goddess, Freemasonry - in a search engine I have found web sites saying very much the same thing. Many it seems from ex-Freemasons. Though I have to say these people seem to have a different perspective to what I have. Mostly they seem to be fundamentalist Christians who believe strongly that the Bible is the word of God. Then they become Freemasons and were shocked to discover that its roots are Pagan. Some of these men have gone as far as accusing Freemasons of being Satanist. I have also found more recently, books by Freemasons themselves who admit the presents of Goddess worship within Freemasonry, like. - Turning The Hiram Key by Robert Lomas, Talisman by Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval , The Secret Zodiacs of Washington DC by David Ovason and The Goddess, The Grail and The Lodge, and The Virgin And The Pentacle both books by Alan Butler.
Now personally I am not a Christian myself. I very much believe in the teachings of Jesus but disagree with many of the teachings in the Old Testament and in the later teachings of his apostles. I have studied, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Paganism, Sufi, New Thought, New Age and mysticism and learnt from all these different spiritual teachings. I believe the difference between religions is cultural. So no one religion or sect has a greater truth than another, because different spiritual teachings fit the mindset of different cultures and people.
My main interest is the ancient worldwide religion of the Great Mother, which I believe has been preserved in the Tao-Te-Ching, the Hindu sect Tantra, the teachings of Jesus in the New Testament and now it seems in Freemasonry. So this is the viewpoint I have when I look at Freemasonry symbols. I don’t have any interest whether the Freemasons are non-Christian or even Devil worshipers. I am dubious about the conspiracy theories that Freemasons secretly rule the world. Though I don’t reject this all together, as a surprisingly large number of political, industrial, banking and religious leaders seem to be Freemasons.
I have no doubt that the Freemasons do work behind the scenes influence world events, but I doubt if Freemasons are completely united in their aims and I don’t believe its leaders are the evil supermen as portrayed by conspiracy theorists. You only have to look at the state of the world is in to realise that the world is ruled by very mediocre people with limited intelligence and imagination. I suppose many people prefer the idea they we are ruled by evil supermen than the thought that we could be ruled by people who are out of their depth and don’t really know what they are doing. Yet I also have to admit that the world today is far better ruled, than back in the Middle Ages, so I do see signs of progress.
The main focus of this book is to show how Freemasonry uses the symbolism of a very ancient Goddess religion that goes back to the Neolithic age. So its roots may be very ancient. Though whether Freemasonry in a Goddess religion in reality, or they have inherited ancient symbols they no longer understand, I don’t know. The truth is probably a mixture of both, as I will explain later.

I was once accused by a Freemason of being too simplistic in my interpretation of Mason symbols. This Mason symbolic drawing answers this criticism as it’s meaning is K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid). We see two seekers searching for the Sun Goddess, one path is full of symbolism and complex ideas, while the other path is clear and leads straight to the Sun Goddess. The highly educated mason with all his complex ideas is on a path that leads no-where. While the other seeker is has his eyes fixed firmly on the Sun Goddess and looks no-where-else and his path leads straight to Her.
{ Note, many of these pictures can be seen in full size if you click on them.}

12 comments:

SierraBloom said...

>>>I doubt if Freemasons are completely united in their aims and I don’t believe its leaders are the evil supermen as portrayed by conspiracy theorists. You only have to look at the state of the world is in to realise that the world is ruled by very mediocre people with limited intelligence and imagination. <<<

William, I believe the state of the world to be all part of their devious plan. I think they are playing the masses MUCH more than people realize... like a giant chess game. IE: food, weather, wars, politics, satanism, sacred geometry, patriarchal religions where males birth life, Bohemian Grove, Underground cities for the elite, The Burning Times, the Industrial revolution, chem trails, fluoride etc ... actually I believe these "boyz clubz" have been plotting this plan for many centuries.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agent Richards said...

WELCOME TO THE GREAT POST OF SATANIC CHURCH

The church of the satan was created by our late lord master PRIEST ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY before he pass away to meet the lord Lucifer, the name illuminati is just a name given to the group because of their aim in life and the name illuminati means ALL FOR ONE OR WE ARE ALL ONE, our aim to the world is to bring those to realize the true nature of life; we are well know that the church of satan is an organization that consist of multi millionaire and billionaire, the church of satan is a place that passion are been made to those who need it, to our real nature Satanism is the best suite that fit man in this life, the blessing from the church of satan is unlimited and can never stop if you are a member of the fraternity, and to become a member of this organization its very simple to those who are interested in becoming a member, but people make life difficult for themselves, when we are in the world where every thing is in control in our hands. and if you wish to join the satanic church where all your heart desire are be made you need to follow this address below to become a member and realize the true nature of life.If you are truly interested and get back to me via email?. Illuminatiworldmoney666@gmail.com or call +2348115531558...

Unknown said...

WELCOME THE ILLUMiNATI WORLD OF FAME AND RICHES. Hello every one,am agent mark makatoni an appointend agent by the lord and great cifer.my mission on earth is to attract more and many souls into the world of our mighty god known as lucifer which has create and establish a new world were we posses riches,fames and power,any one found in this world will live a life of luxurious and pleasure and also enjoy the benefits of cifer as a member.just imagine a world where you can live on paradise anywhere around the world,riding cars worth a billion dollars,managing and controlling companies,receiving million dollars from lucifer every month and lot more, only if you can accept and follow our lay down rules and also honour cifer at all cost and only if you are willing to keep to its rule and become a member of the world. Posses your riches today by joining the great church of satan created by anton szandor lavey and here is an opportunity for you today to join the illuminati and make all your desire come to reality by contacting us today with our email........contact (otatalottosolutioncenter@gmail.com) you can also contact us with this number (AFD +2348077210007) but remember money is the key to life

DANA JERRY said...

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com...

Unknown said...

Join the great Illuminati brotherhood today and become rich once you join the brotherhood, you will be given two million dollars instantly and you will be earning $1800,000,00. Every 7 days join today and become richer and famous i am one of the Illuminati member sent by the high priest to bring as many of those how are interested of becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me. But i was ones like you i could not evening feed my family what kind of life was that to live. I live in poverty until i saw as opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to five years now. And the higher you get the richer you become Illuminati makes your business grow. To love attraction money and many more other benefits of it,but no going back poverty is a disease!!! if you are interested contact now!!! on WhatsApp :+27639350669 or worldmoneyilluminati669@gmail.com

DANA JERRY said...

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com...

mr.william said...


WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
.Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
home.any where you choose to live in this world
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS of ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
account every month as a member
9.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati CONTACT MR ROLAND or WhatsApp him +2348142587627
or email:illuminatipower666brotherhood@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com..

Philip Carter said...

I suggest the illustration is best seen in the light of Robert Frost's 1916 poem "The Road Not Taken". Both paths feature the square and compasses. The straight path is straight and plain (note how the figure in the foreground has yet to arrive at the crossroads). The figure at top left wearing an apron, looks elated, having chosen the path strewn with flora (not complex symbols which have perplexed him). Death will come soon enough: In the meantime, enjoy what this life has to offer.

Jane Morrison said...

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man/woman or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact anybody you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our members in protection of drugs pushing

Email: (illuminatiendlessmoney1@gmail.com) Telephone +1-586-331-5557

Contact Erick Morgan.

Make A Wise Decision Today.

Unknown said...

Good article and I hope you talk about the Arab rulers who are controlled remotely